Wednesday, October 28, 2009

One week out!

Hello everyone!

Well, we are a week away from our next meeting and I have been contemplating some ideas for our next meeting. What devotional should we do? What new information can I share?

I haven't many tips this week because I am on an an extremely tight budget and to be 100% honest, I haven't looked too hard because I wouldn't be able to buy anyway. Can anyone relate?

As for the devotional, does anyone have any ideas? Leave a comment if you would like to share.

I will tell you one tip I will be using: $1 Boston Market Meal Deal! For those of who may not know already, you can print out a coupon on Boston Market's website for a $1 meal! I told my honey to get ready for our "dinner date" tonight! :-)

God is good and I am abiding in his Word, His peace, and I am trusting Him, because NOTHING is impossible with God! Can I get an amen?

I hope you girls are having a great week, and I hope your checking the blog! LOL!

P.S. If your new here and checking out the blog for the first time, please see my first post, "Who Knew Saving Money Could Be This Much Fun" for a quick welcome and overview of our group!

UPDATE

Today I was looking at my Grocery Game Meijer list (thegrocerygame) and was thinking about how much this list helps me find the best deals week after week. Honestly, I'm not good enough on my own yet! So, I thought I would include these videos, maybe it could help some of you too!



2 comments:

  1. Hi - Not sure if you are thinking about doing a devotional that relates to financial matters or not but this site has a lot of options...

    http://www.christiandevotions.us/labels/Finances.html

    Funny thing is right before I came to my first meeting my husband had gotten a little bonus that helped us to sort of "stockpile" our pantry so it kind of stinks looking at the things I could have gotten for less and save some of the extra $ for other necessities. But that's okay because I know what I learn will help in the next month :) I am actually going to start on my coupon organizing tonight --- I hope...

    Hope everyone's week is good.

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristin,

    Thanks for the devotional tip!

    I hope you get some organization done tonight! I know it's always easier when the little one's are asleep.

    ReplyDelete